If you are a music enthusiast , please pay attention to this MBAT Alto Drop E Paint Gold Saxophone. Made of high quality and delicate design, it can be used for a long time. This saxophone is easy to play and has a pleasing vibrant feel with a well-centered sound. The saxophone is suitable for numerous musical forms, including jazz, rock and various ostensibly classical forms. Buy one that´s suitable for playing, rather than simply fashioning into an attractive item. This best saxophone is music amateur and professional person necessity. Order it now!
||61 x 26 x 14 cm
- 1 x Saxophone
- 1 x Mouthpieces
- 2 x Gloves
- 3 x Aglet
- 1 x Reed
- Please gently hold each part of the sax. Don't press the keys or key rods too hard.
- Each part can be easily collected in special positions.
- The case is easy to open and close.
- Please don't eat things and keep your mouth clean when you are playing.
- Be gentle with the sax, because it is precise.
- Please carefully clean each component of the sax after playing and grease it regularly.
- Please assemble each component with care.
- Please put each component on their right positions.
The structure of the saxophone
A saxophone is a kind of woodwind instrument. The body is usually made of brass, so it also has the feature of brass instrument. Saxophones have different types of compasses and tonalities. Soprano, alto, tenor, baritone saxophones are most popular. There are four main parts to all saxophones, the body, the neck, the mouthpiece and the reed, together with some accessories, like the ligature, the cap and the strap.How to Assemble a Saxophone? 1. Take the reed out of the box and put the reed into the mouthpiece and line the tip of the reed vertically equal to the tip of the mouthpiece. Hold the reed in place with your left thumb.
2. Slide the ligature onto the mouthpiece with your right hand and the tip of ligature should be over the line of the mouthpiece. And then align the joint line of the ligature with the center of the reed.
3. After placing the reed, please insert the mouthpiece into the curved crook. The air hole of the mouthpiece should be aligned with the speaker key on the curved crook.
4. Insert the curved crook into the main body. And then tighten the screws on the main tube.
5. Please tune your saxophone with standard note â€œAâ€ before you start playing. Play the note "F#" on an alto sax, or the note "B" on a tenor sax for tuning up. Tune the sax by regulating the mouthpiece in the neck cork until all notes are in tune.The FAQ of Saxophone:
|What will you do if saxophone keys leak air?
- Leakage check: Find out which key leaks air and check out the tightness of the audio outlet. If air leakage is caused by a loose leather pad, please remove the leather pad and place it back with another angle to check the tightness. If it has no leakage, don't hurry to glue up. Mark the position on the saxophone with a pencil. Apply glue to the pad and put the pad on the marked position. Finally, you can play your saxophone to have a check.
|What will you do if it isdifficult to shift tones?
- Please check whether the keypad of the speaker key and the key hole is tight or not. If the keypad distorts, the pad cannot completely cover the key hole. You'd better change a new keypad. If the spring wire ages, please grease it. If the spring doesn't work after greasing, you can change a new one. Please don't press the keypad when you releasing the speaker key.
- If there is something wrong with the reed, please reinstall it or change a new one. If you play the sax an hour per day, please change a new reed after using 20-30 days.
|Can a scratch on the surface of the sax be removed?
- You can even the scratch with an agate cutter and then polish it with the leather. If the scratch is not deep, you can keep it shiny with silver polishing cloth.
|How to deal with rust on the saxophone?
- If it is only oxidized on the surface, you can wipe it with special solid grease for saxophone or other orchestral instruments.
- If the sax is badly oxidized, it requires a new coat of paint.
- In order to prevent rusting, maintenance is necessary. After playing, please carefully wipe the surface of the sax and dry the moisture under the pad and in the body. Or you can use special protective agent for orchestral instruments.
1. If you play the saxophone every day, it is advisable to clean the mouthpiece every day.
2. It is advisable to check the screws onthe joints every week and screw up loose screws.
3. Grease the joints of the saxophone with moderate saxophone oil every month.
4. Make overall maintenance in a professional shop every year.
We offer shipping service for all items online to most countries of the world.
Order will be shipped out in 2-7 working days normally, exculde big holidays and irresistible factors.
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in HK or US, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped on the same day; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 days. Orders are shipped Monday to Sunday.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
|Standard Shipping Cost
|United States Warehouse
||United States,Canada, United Kingdom,Spain, Australia, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Netherlands
Note: Delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to this email within 12 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events.
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
If the product you received is damaged or incorrect , please contact us in a timely manner with related photos or a specific video. You could request either a full refund or a replacement item once our factory confirm that.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Kindly keep it neat and in its original packaging.
If you need to return an item, simply email us including your order number, reason for return and it would be great if related pictures could be attached. We will then provide you with instructions and a return address to ship your set back. All returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 5 business days).
Should you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!