The Kitchen Bedroom LCD Carbon Monoxide Warning Detector Alarm detects the level of carbon monoxide in the air. When a certain amount of gas is sensed, the buzzer will be triggered to give out a piercing alarm around 85 decibel. LCD screen offers a clear display of gas level. Indicator lights show current working status. Compact round design easily fits on the wall or the ceiling. For extra safety, install carbon monoxide detector inside or outside sleeping areas. Don¡ät hesitate to order now! It surely is worth your investment!
LCD Carbon Monoxide Warning Detector User¡äs Manual
- Easy installation, no need to debug.
- LCD Display with a blue ground Light.
- Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash While in the Alarm Mode.
- Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability.
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor. Loud 85 decibel Bleeps alarm. The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps.
- The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode. One chirp every 30 seconds if the battery is low(need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies properunit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button,green LED will flashes once every second for one minute. And the peak alarmlevel will be indicated on the LCD.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- The unit will sound chirp and red LED flashes once as power up.Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash.
- This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle everyminute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated
||Carbon Monoxide Warning Detector
||3 x 1.5V AA batteries?(Not include)
|Sensitivity & Time
30ppm, Alarms within 120 Minutes
50ppm, Alarms within 60~90 Minutes
100ppm, Alarm within 10~40 Minutes
300ppm, Alarm within 3Minutes
|Operation Ambient Condition
||+/-100PPM (0-200PPM);+/-50%(>200PPM )
||Bathroom,Bedroom,Dining Room,Home,Kitchen Room,Living Room
||(3.86 x 3.86 x 1.3)" / (9.8 x 9.8 x 3.3)cm (L x W x H)
||2.75oz / 78g
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 1 x English Manual
- 2 x Screws
FREE & SPEEDY shipping on most states in the United States!! Except the following states : Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Alaska, Guam, Virgin Islands.
Orders will ship within 48 hours normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Standard delivery takes 2-7 business days normally.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
Applicable sales tax will be added to your order for shipments to residents of California and New Jersey. and these taxes will be calculated based on the corresponding province of purchase and billing address. We do not add taxes unless we are required by law to do so.
Delivery to APO and FPO Addresses
We are happy to make APO and FPO deliveries for you. When ordering online, you will see a message that indicates that your delivery destination lies outside our normal shipping zones. Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote for you to approve. Please note, when ordering by credit card your card you will not be charged for your items until you approve the shipping costs. All APO and FPO deliveries must be sent by USPS.