Do you want to make your driving safer, so we recommend you this car rear view camera. Add video to your vehicle with this Waterproof Rear View Car Camera. It is very necessary for us to install a Waterproof Rear View Car Camera at the back of the car, particularly fit a new hand, because we can't determine the optimal distance behind the car. Our Rear View Car Camera is applicable to all types of vehicle. It can be installed in place of the vehicle and used with monitor. It will bring you the convenience and benefits from the car camera. This Waterproof Car Rearview Camera features water-proof structure which provides good performance. The Waterproof Car Camera is perfect solution to get rid of poor visibility on your car, boat, trailer, camper, truck, or any vehicle that has no rear-view mirror or poor rear vision.
- High-definition and wide viewing angles
- Made of high quality and durable material
- Real time rear view while back up
- The rear view camera is easy to install
- The illumination is super low
- Wide-angle rear view camera allows you to watch widely than normal cameras
- 7 LED Night Vision Car Rear View Camera makes parking easily at night
- Excellent resolution also follows
- With good waterproof function
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
||pal-628 x 586, ntsc-510 x 496
||1/50 pal, 1/60 ntsc 1/10,000 seconds
||RCA connector, 1.0vP-P, 75Î©
||110mA, max. 300mA with IR on
||-20â„ƒ- â„ƒ RH 95%
||-30â„ƒ- 80â„ƒ RH 95%
- 1 x High Definition 7 LED Night Vision Waterproof Car Rear View Camera E322
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Installation Accessories
The small size of this COMS night vision rear view camera allows easy installation in a variety of positions and places
Night vision car CMOS rearview camera lens
Water-proof structure provides good performance
Why not obtain this car rear view camera for better safetyHow Does a Rear-View Camera Work in a Car?
1.Rear-View Camera Versus Rear-View Mirror:
- Rear-view mirrors allow drivers to view a large portion of the area behind their vehicles. However, trunks and rear decks often limit the view of the road as much as ten to 15 feet behind the vehicle. Rear-view cameras, also known as "reversing cameras" or "backup cameras," resolve this problem. These cameras enable drivers to see objects and people directly behind their vehicles.
2.How Does a Rear-View Camera Work?
- The structure of a rear-view camera is different from other cameras. The reflection of a rear-view camera is horizontally flipped so that it produces a mirrored image. This is essential because the driver and the rear-view camera are in opposite positions. The mirrored image is also necessary because it causes the direction of the display to be constant with the mirrors mounted on the motor vehicle. The rear-view camera display is usually wired to automatically sense when the transmission is set in reverse, and it shows the rear view while the car is in reverse. The other items in the rear of the vehicle are also shown at all times. The rear-view camera usually consists of a wide-angle or fish-eye lens. Although the lens doesn't allow the camera to view distant objects, it does permit the camera to view a continuous horizontal view from one corner, behind the car, to another. Rear-view cameras are also generally mounted at a downward angle. This allows the camera to show potential barriers on the ground in addition to the location and position of walls and docks that may be looming around the corner.
3.How is a Rear-View Camera System Installed in a Car?
- a.Rear-view camera systems are generally mounted to the lower outside areas of the vehicle or to the vehicle's bumper. With the camera mounted in these locations, it allows greater visibility. The rear-view camera display is often mounted inside the vehicle on either the sun visor or within the dash board area. Rear-view camera systems can be purchased as either wireless or wired back-up systems. In wired systems, the camera is linked to the display monitor via a long cable wire. In wireless systems, images are transformed to radio signals, transmitted and then converted from a radio signal back to a video image once it reaches the receiver and monitor.
- b.Wired systems such as portable rear-view camera systems or semi-permanent, all-in-one back up camera systems, for example, are generally sold to consumers who have smaller vehicles. These portable units include small display screens. The screen is easily attached to the sun visor and has a lengthy wire that connects to the camera.
- c.Because signals have to be converted via the airways with wireless systems, they sometimes receive interference from other wireless components as well as poor signal reception. As a result, many believe that much better quality is received with wired systems.
We offer shipping service for all items online to most countries of the world.
Order will be shipped out in 2-7 working days normally, exculde big holidays and irresistible factors.
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in HK or US, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped on the same day; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 days. Orders are shipped Monday to Sunday.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
|Standard Shipping Cost
|United States Warehouse
||United States,Canada, United Kingdom,Spain, Australia, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Netherlands
Note: Delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to this email within 12 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events.
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
If the product you received is damaged or incorrect , please contact us in a timely manner with related photos or a specific video. You could request either a full refund or a replacement item once our factory confirm that.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Kindly keep it neat and in its original packaging.
If you need to return an item, simply email us including your order number, reason for return and it would be great if related pictures could be attached. We will then provide you with instructions and a return address to ship your set back. All returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 5 business days).
Should you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!