No Products in the Cart
HOW TO USE:
1. Press and continue to hold down the trigger to take temperature readings (SCAN appearing on the display indicates measurements are being taken);
2. release the trigger (HOLD appearing on the screen indicates that the unit is no longer taking temperature measurements), the last temperature will display and hold on the screen;
3. the display will turn off automatically after 15 seconds without any operation.
1.This unit is NOT a medical thermometer, so it is NOT USED FOR measuring human or animal body temperature;
2. the target must be optically (infrared-optically) visible to the IR thermometer (high levels of dust or smoke make measurement less accurate);
3. ONLY SURFACE temperatures can be measured;
4. ENSURE there is not other hotter body near the target which makes measurement less accurate;
5. DO NOT point the laser at human's eyes (eye damage may result from direct exposure to laser light);
6. DO NOT use the solvent to clean the lens;
7. DO NOT put this unit in water.
TIPS: The D:S ratio of 12:1 means the ratio of the distance to the size of the spot being measured is 12:1. For example, an object's diameter of 100 mm can be measured from 1200 mm.
|Temperature Range||-50a??/span>~380a??/span> (-58a??/span>~716a??/span>)|
|Accuracy||¡À1.5% or ¡À1.5a??/span>|
|Resolution||¡À1% or ¡À1a??/span>|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12 : 1|
|Resolution||0.1a??/span> / 0.1¡ãF|
|Red Laser Power||Less Than 0.5 MW|
|Function||Temperature Unit Conversion, Data Remains Displayed, Laser Target Display Selection, Backlight Display Selection, Automatic Power-off, Low Power Display|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AAA battery (Not Included)|
|Product Dimension||140 x 85 x 35mm (L x W x H)|
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in HK or US, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped on the same day; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 days. Orders are shipped Monday to Sunday.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
|Ship From||Ship To||
|Standard Shipping Cost|
|United States Warehouse||U.S. domestic||2-7||Free shipping|
|China Warehouse||United States,Canada, United Kingdom,Spain, Australia, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Netherlands||15-30||Free shipping|
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.