Are you searching for this good quality Red Light Pen Visual Fault Locator? The pen pattern design with compact size and lightweight makes it convenient for use and carry. It is made of high quality aluminum material that you can use it for a long time. And the light source and penetrating power are strong, stable performance. It is an economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity checking in an optical network during and after installation. Good choice for you!
- Aluminum alloy body, strong and durable
- Easy to check fiber faults with visual red laser light
- Universally connector for test different ST, SC, FC interfaces
- Economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity checking in an optical network during and after installation
- Finding the breakpoint, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables
- Slider switch design to control the cable tester
- Continuous wave and pulsed mode, constant output power
- The light source and penetrating power are strong, stable performance.
- Dust-proof design keeps fiber connectors clean
- Pen pattern design, compact size, lightweight, convenient for use and carry
||650nm ¡À 10nm
||0¡æ ~ 60¡æ
||-20¡æ ~ +70¡æ
||2 x AA Batteries(Included)
||6.1 oz / 173g
||(6.89 x 1.02 x 1.02)" / (17.5 x 2.6 x 2.6)cm (L x W x H) Step 1: Open the dust cover, unscrew the red pen metal head. Step 2: Remove the broken ceramic casing, and clean up debris and dust (be careful not to damage the core surface). Then tighten the metal head.
- 1 x Visual Fault Locator
- 1 x Ceramic Tube
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Rope
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
FREE & SPEEDY shipping on most states in the United States!! Except the following states : Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Alaska, Guam, Virgin Islands.
Orders will ship within 48 hours normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Standard delivery takes 2-7 business days normally.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
Applicable sales tax will be added to your order for shipments to residents of California and New Jersey. and these taxes will be calculated based on the corresponding province of purchase and billing address. We do not add taxes unless we are required by law to do so.
Delivery to APO and FPO Addresses
We are happy to make APO and FPO deliveries for you. When ordering online, you will see a message that indicates that your delivery destination lies outside our normal shipping zones. Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote for you to approve. Please note, when ordering by credit card your card you will not be charged for your items until you approve the shipping costs. All APO and FPO deliveries must be sent by USPS.