Save the household money and keep the family healthy as well!
Healthy diet is an essential part of everyday life, do you want to join the ranks of healthy eating? Or are you worry about how to choose a digital kitchen scale? Please pay attention to this digital kitchen scales, it will be your best choice. This is a professional scale designed for kitchen, mail room or even your workshop. It has a large round stainless steel washable tray for routine cleaning. The digital kitchen scale is battery operated, easy to use. Do not hesitate, hurry up and buy one for your home.
- Fit for your kitchen and daily diet designing
- Beautiful appearance, special surface treatment
- Made of high quality material, durable enough for your daily using
- Low power consumption, tare function, automatically lock the reading when data is stable
- Clock function, When the device is not switched on, it can act as a real time clock
- Carefully design, excellent for use
|LCD Screen Size
||1.89" x 0.75" / 4.8 x 1.9cm
||1 x CR2032 battery
|Auto Low-Power Alarm
|Weighing Tray size
||5.35" / 13.6cm
||7.28" x 5.35" x 1.77" / 18.5 x 13.6 x 4.5cm
- 1 x 5Kg/1g LCD Digital Kitchen Glass Scale Clock Timer Silver
- 1 x English Manual
1kg = 35oz = 2.2lb = 1000g
This scale can not only weigh, but also display time as the clock.
It is made of high quality material, durable enough for your daily using
The simple operation keys and the bright LCD display to help see your weight readings clearly, the accuracy of it is 1g, 0.1OZ
It is only use one CR2032 battery can make it work
Digital Kitchen Scale's Main Features:
1. First, set the scale to zero. On a mechanical scale, it is to set the dial indicator to the zero mark through turning a knob. While balance scales will need the pointer set to the dead center mark. Refer to the user's manual that is written elaborately about you your digital scale on how to calibrate the scale to zero, as the calibration setup of each manufacturer may be different.
2. Second, weigh the container before you use it to weigh food. If required, you can record the weight of the container somewhere you can see it easily so that you do not have to weigh it again.
3. Third, measure the food needed to be cooked for an uncooked weight. What your diet calls for the rice as a serving, that is the weight you get before cooking it.
4. Fourth, use the scale to measure by weight for baking and other types of cooking instead of using measuring cups. This will be a better and accurate measure of ingredients.
5. Fifth, weigh and measure your ingredients for a nutritional recipe. By using several different bowls, you can have all of your ingredients ready to go when you begin cooking.
|Why can't I turn on my weigh scale?
||1.Check if it contains storage battery and if it has power, if it is connected with batteries or external power supply.
2.Check if the battery and button wires are loose.
3.Check if the power switch is at the state of ON or OFF.
|Why my scale has an inaccurate zero?
||1.If the flow of air is unstable, the scale faces the opening window or it is not placed on the face on the steady area, etc. (see operation manual).
2.If there are objects producing electromagnetism interference nearby.
3.If it has been experienced being hit or falling over.
|Why does the battery symbol appear on my scale?
||1.Charge for the scale immediately with power cable.
2.There may be some troubles about storage batteries or electronics components.
|Why there is no backlighting for my scale?
||1.If there is no sufficient battery power.
2.If the backlit function in the internal procedure is set.(see see operation manual)
3.Backlit has been set, but there must be weighs in the pan and the backlit can only be light with the 9X inductance.
4.There may be some faults about electronics components.
If there is no display, it may be caused by bad connected batteries. You need to adjust the noted place with hands toward the arrows.
1. Do not exceed the scale's maximum capacity. Overload can permanently damage it!
2. Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Scales perform best at normal room temperature. If the temperature changes dramatically, calibration and adjustment may be necessary.
3. Allow your scale to warm up for 30-60 seconds before calibration and adjustment (if available).
4. Store your scale in a clean and dry environment. Dust, dirt and moisture on the weighing sensors and electronics may cause inaccuracy or malfunction.
5. Avoid using your scale near strong radio wave emitting devices such as computers, cash registers, and cordless phones.
6. Keep weighing items on a flat and level surface, free from vibrations and drafts.
7. Do not drop items onto the weighing platform violently, gently treat all items.
8. Treat your scale with a friendly style. The warranty does not cover damage caused by rough treatment or overload.
9. Check the batteries first if there is any trouble with your scale. This simple step can remedy most scale issues.
10. Do not disassemble your scale.
11. Try not to weigh by putting the scale on a hard board instead of the carpet.
We offer shipping service for all items online to most countries of the world.
Order will be shipped out in 2-7 working days normally, exculde big holidays and irresistible factors.
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in HK or US, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped on the same day; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 days. Orders are shipped Monday to Sunday.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
|Standard Shipping Cost
|United States Warehouse
||United States,Canada, United Kingdom,Spain, Australia, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Netherlands
Note: Delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to this email within 12 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events.
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
If the product you received is damaged or incorrect , please contact us in a timely manner with related photos or a specific video. You could request either a full refund or a replacement item once our factory confirm that.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Kindly keep it neat and in its original packaging.
If you need to return an item, simply email us including your order number, reason for return and it would be great if related pictures could be attached. We will then provide you with instructions and a return address to ship your set back. All returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 5 business days).
Should you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!