Healthy diet is an essential part of everyday life. Do you want to join the ranks of healthy eating? Do you know how to choose a digital kitchen scale? Please pay attention to this digital kitchen scales, it will be your best choice. This is a professional scale designed for kitchen, mail room or even your workshop. It features a large durable tray for routine weighing. The digital kitchen scale is battery operated, easy to use. Do not hesitate, hurry up and buy one for your home.
- With fine craftsmanship, it is premium and durable enough for long time use
- Suitable for your kitchen and daily diet designing
- Beautiful appearance, special surface treatment
- Wide LCD screen display, muti-unit display, easy to read
- Automatically locks the readouts when data is stable
- Low power consumption, Low battery/overload indicator, tare function
- The scale will automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition in order to save power
- Auto zero-auto off
- All steel panel
||g, oz, ml, lb/oz
||1g, 0.05oz, 1ml, 0.1lb/oz
||2 x AAA Battery(Not Included)
|Background Light Color
|LCD Screen Size
||1.54" x 0.63" / 3.9 x 1.6 cm(L x W)
||7.05" x 5.47" x 0.55" / 17.9 x 13.9 x 1.4cm (L x W x H)
||8.15" x 5.47" x 1.18" / 20.7 x 13.9 x 1.4cm (L x W x H)
||10.97oz / 311g
- 1 x H318 5KG/1G Electronic Kitchen Scale White
- 1 x User Manual
1kg = 35oz = 2.2lb = 1000g
Digital Kitchen Scalea€2s Main Features:
1. First, set the scale to zero. On a mechanical scale, it is to set the dial indicator to the zero mark through turning a knob. While balance scales will need the pointer set to the dead center mark. Refer to the usera€2s manual that is written elaborately about you your digital scale on how to calibrate the scale to zero, as the calibration setup of each manufacturer may be different.
2. Second, weigh the container before you use it to weigh food. If required, you can record the weight of the container somewhere you can see it easily so that you do not have to weigh it again.
3. Third, measure the food needed to be cooked for an uncooked weight. What your diet calls for the rice as a serving, that is the weight you get before cooking it.
4. Fourth, use the scale to measure by weight for baking and other types of cooking instead of using measuring cups. This will be a better and accurate measure of ingredients.
5. Fifth, weigh and measure your ingredients for a nutritional recipe. By using several different bowls, you can have all of your ingredients ready to go when you begin cooking.
|Why cana€2t I turn on my weigh scale?
||1.Check if it contains storage battery and if it has power, if it is connected with batteries or external power supply.
2.Check if the battery and button wires are loose.
3.Check if the power switch is at the state of ON or OFF.
|Why my scale has an inaccurate zero?
||1.If the flow of air is unstable, the scale faces the opening window or it is not placed on the face on the steady area, etc. (see operation manual).
2.If there are objects producing electromagnetism interference nearby.
3.If it has been experienced being hit or falling over.
|Why does the battery symbol appear on my scale?
||1.Charge for the scale immediately with power cable
2.There may be some troubles about storage batteries or electronics components.
|Why there is no backlighting for my scale?
||1.If there is no sufficient battery power.
2.If the backlit function in the internal procedure is set.(see see operation manual)
3.Backlit has been set, but there must be weighs in the pan and the backlit can only be light with the 9X inductance.
4.There may be some faults about electronics components.
1. Do not exceed the scalea€2s maximum capacity. Overload can permanently damage it!
2. Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Scales perform best at normal room temperature. If the temperature changes dramatically, calibration and adjustment may be necessary.
3. Allow your scale to warm up for 30-60 seconds before calibration and adjustment (if available).
4. Store your scale in a clean and dry environment. Dust, dirt and moisture on the weighing sensors and electronics may cause inaccuracy or malfunction.
5. Avoid using your scale near strong radio wave emitting devices such as computers, cash registers, and cordless phones.
6. Keep weighing items on a flat and level surface, free from vibrations and drafts.
7. Do not drop items onto the weighing platform violently, gently treat all items.
8. Treat your scale with a friendly style. The warranty does not cover damage caused by rough treatment or overload.
9. Check the batteries first if there is any trouble with your scale. This simple step can remedy most scale issues.
10. Do not disassemble your scale.
11. Try not to weigh by putting the scale on a hard board instead of the carpet.
FREE & SPEEDY shipping on most states in the United States!! Except the following states : Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Alaska, Guam, Virgin Islands.
Orders will ship within 48 hours normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Standard delivery takes 2-7 business days normally.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
Applicable sales tax will be added to your order for shipments to residents of California and New Jersey. and these taxes will be calculated based on the corresponding province of purchase and billing address. We do not add taxes unless we are required by law to do so.
Delivery to APO and FPO Addresses
We are happy to make APO and FPO deliveries for you. When ordering online, you will see a message that indicates that your delivery destination lies outside our normal shipping zones. Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote for you to approve. Please note, when ordering by credit card your card you will not be charged for your items until you approve the shipping costs. All APO and FPO deliveries must be sent by USPS.