The 20g/0.001g Portable Mini Digital Jewelry Scale NS-P2 is an indispensable partner for people who are seriously engaged with their passion in jewelry. This scale I recommend today has the ability to be more precise and accurate. It can provide detailed weighing information on the ingredients that can be very exact. Featured with LCD screen display, this jewelry electronic scale can automatically lock the reading when data is stable. Besides, it is low power consumption and can automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition. What a great scale! It will not let you down.
- New and in a good condition
- Simple operation and easy-to-read LCD display
- With 6 units for free option: g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/gn
- Mini size for easy operation
- Easy to carry in a pocket, hand bag, etc, just like a calculator
- This unique design is completely different from conventional scales, and it has a wide variety of uses
||Silicone & Metal
||(3.90 x 3.46 x 1.18))" / (9.9 x 8.8 x 3)cm (L x W x H)
||2.82oz / 80g
||5 Digit LCD Display
||2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries(Not Included)
||(1.34 x 1.34 x 0.20))" / (3.4 x 3.4 x 0.5)cm (L x W)
||200g x 0.01g
- 1 x Mini Digital Jewelry Scale
- 1 x Leather Case
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Tweezer
- 1 x Steel Casing
- 1 x Weight(10g)
A compact and portable jewelry digital scale is great for weighing gems and precious stones
Durable and easy-to-clean weighing surface is well protected by a flip cover
Highly precision digital scale with easy-to-read LCD display and functional buttons
Powered by two AAA batteries
Full accessories are great for full utilization of the digital scale, including Mini Digital Scale, weight, tweezers and a leather case
Digital Jewelry Scale
There are several different models to choose from in many different capacities for weighing diamonds, semi-precious and precious stones, gold, silver, drug, and ground coffee.
- Sun-Drop Diamond 110 carats (110.3carats=22.06g), the Worlda€2s Largest Yellow Diamond Sells for $10.91 Million, so splendid and our digital jewelry scales have this function to weigh it accurately.
- Everyone knows that weighing precious metal is very important. This Digital Scale has the main functions of automatic backlight and automatic shutdown.
Make smart choices:Operation:
- This Digital Scale is made of high quality materials to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time. It can help you take medicine correctly by the doctor asks for.
- This digital scale is also good for the people who like making coffee at home. It is good to help you weigh out the moderate ground coffee and rub the delicate coffee.
Changing the Unit of Measure:
- 1. Place the scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF key to turn the scale on.
- 2. Once the start-up process completes and the scale goes to zero, you are ready to weigh.
- 3. Place the quantity to be weighed onto the weighing platform.
- 4. Wait a couple seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
Using the Tare Feature:
- Press the MODE key to change the unit of measure.
- You can use this scalea€2s tare feature to subtract the weight of an empty container or vessel for net weight determination.
- You can put an empty container on the platform of the scale to contain your objects, and then press the TARE key on the surface of the scale, it will show "0.0" or "0.00" on the screen, and tarring is complete.
- Calibration and adjustment are performed at the factory. However, the weighing range can shift slightly during shipping. Also, due to changes in local acceleration of gravity around the world, adjustment is recommended when moving the scale from one location to another. To check calibration:
- 1. Turn the scale on.
- 2. Hold the "MODE" key for a few seconds. The display will show "CAL", followed by the required calibration weight.
- 3. Place the required calibration weight onto the platform and press "ON/OFF".
- 4. The display will show "PASS", then return to normal weighing mode. Calibration is complete.
- 1. Turn the scale on by pressing the ON / OFF key.
- Wait for the display to show "0.0g" or "0.00g" then press and hold the MODE key until the display shows "CAL", then release.
- 3. Press the MODE key again. The display will flash "CAL" followed by the required calibration weight.
- Place the required calibration weight on the center of the platform. The display will show "PASS" then return to normal weighing mode. Calibration is complete! You may now turn the scale off.
|Why cana€2t I turn on my weigh scale?
- Check if it contains storage battery and if it has power, if it is connected with batteries or external power supply.
- Check if the battery and button wires are loose.
- Check if the power switch is at the state of ON or OFF.
|Why my scale has an inaccurate zero?
- If the flow of air is unstable, the scale faces the opening window or it is not placed on the face on the steady area, etc. (see operation manual).
- If there are objects producing electromagnetism interference nearby.
- If it has been experienced being hit or falling over.
|Why does the battery symbol appear on my scale?
- Charge for the scale immediately with power cable.
- There may be some troubles about storage batteries or electronics components.
|Why there is no backlighting for my scale?
- If there is no sufficient battery power.
- If the backlit function in the internal procedure is set.(see see operation manual)
- Backlit has been set, but there must be weighs in the pan and the backlit can only be light with the 9X inductance.
- There may be some faults about electronics components.
|Why does the screen display abnormally?
- If it displays single fonts with words breaking, maybe the LCD has a poor contact or has a fault.
- It may be the problems of electronics components that it displays obscurely or is impossible to display.
|Why does the keys function abnormally or they can act automatically?
- The keys have poor contact.
- There are some problems about keys socket.
|No numerical display.
- Check if it is power off automatically due to the over low voltage (if it is powered by batteries).
- If the AC supply voltage matches that marked on the scale, or if the fuse is burn-out. (If it is powered by A.C)
|It is impossible to calibrate.
- If the weight are too little for the calibration.
- If the deviation of weights weight and the calibration value is too large (usually caused by using wrong weights).
- If entering with the super user code which is only suitable for software protection model.
- If the jumper wire occurs during the short circuit calibration, which is suitable for the seal model.
|It is not at the zero position after being unloading.
- If the zero position tracking set is too little.
- If the platform is touched by foreign objects.
- The weight of the container will subtract from the available capacity.
- 1. Place the empty container or vessel on the weighing platform.
- Press the TARE key once. The display will then reset to zero. If the container is removed, its weight will be displayed as a negative number.
- 3. You may now fill the container with the quantity to be weighed. The display will show the net weight of the contents.
- To return to normal weight display (gross weight), remove any items from the weighing platform and press the TARE key again to re-zero the scale.
FREE & SPEEDY shipping on most states in the United States!! Except the following states : Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Alaska, Guam, Virgin Islands.
Orders will ship within 48 hours normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Standard delivery takes 2-7 business days normally.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
Applicable sales tax will be added to your order for shipments to residents of California and New Jersey. and these taxes will be calculated based on the corresponding province of purchase and billing address. We do not add taxes unless we are required by law to do so.
Delivery to APO and FPO Addresses
We are happy to make APO and FPO deliveries for you. When ordering online, you will see a message that indicates that your delivery destination lies outside our normal shipping zones. Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote for you to approve. Please note, when ordering by credit card your card you will not be charged for your items until you approve the shipping costs. All APO and FPO deliveries must be sent by USPS.