The 20g/0.001g Portable Mini Digital Jewelry Scale NS-P2 is an indispensable partner for people who are seriously engaged with their passion in jewelry. This scale I recommend today has the ability to be more precise and accurate. It can provide detailed weighing information on the ingredients that can be very exact. Featured with LCD screen display, this jewelry electronic scale can automatically lock the reading when data is stable. Besides, it is low power consumption and can automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition. What a great scale! It will not let you down.
- New and in a good condition
- Simple operation and easy-to-read LCD display
- With 6 units for free option: g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/gn
- Mini size for easy operation
- Easy to carry in a pocket, hand bag, etc, just like a calculator
- This unique design is completely different from conventional scales, and it has a wide variety of uses
||Silicone & Metal
||(3.90 x 3.46 x 1.18))" / (9.9 x 8.8 x 3)cm (L x W x H)
||2.82oz / 80g
||5 Digit LCD Display
||2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries(Not Included)
||(1.34 x 1.34 x 0.20))" / (3.4 x 3.4 x 0.5)cm (L x W)
||200g x 0.01g
- 1 x Mini Digital Jewelry Scale
- 1 x Leather Case
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Tweezer
- 1 x Steel Casing
- 1 x Weight(10g)
A compact and portable jewelry digital scale is great for weighing gems and precious stones
Durable and easy-to-clean weighing surface is well protected by a flip cover
Highly precision digital scale with easy-to-read LCD display and functional buttons
Powered by two AAA batteries
Full accessories are great for full utilization of the digital scale, including Mini Digital Scale, weight, tweezers and a leather case
Digital Jewelry Scale
There are several different models to choose from in many different capacities for weighing diamonds, semi-precious and precious stones, gold, silver, drug, and ground coffee.
- Sun-Drop Diamond 110 carats (110.3carats=22.06g), the Worlda€2s Largest Yellow Diamond Sells for $10.91 Million, so splendid and our digital jewelry scales have this function to weigh it accurately.
- Everyone knows that weighing precious metal is very important. This Digital Scale has the main functions of automatic backlight and automatic shutdown.
Make smart choices:Operation:
- This Digital Scale is made of high quality materials to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time. It can help you take medicine correctly by the doctor asks for.
- This digital scale is also good for the people who like making coffee at home. It is good to help you weigh out the moderate ground coffee and rub the delicate coffee.
Changing the Unit of Measure:
- 1. Place the scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF key to turn the scale on.
- 2. Once the start-up process completes and the scale goes to zero, you are ready to weigh.
- 3. Place the quantity to be weighed onto the weighing platform.
- 4. Wait a couple seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
Using the Tare Feature:
- Press the MODE key to change the unit of measure.
- You can use this scalea€2s tare feature to subtract the weight of an empty container or vessel for net weight determination.
- You can put an empty container on the platform of the scale to contain your objects, and then press the TARE key on the surface of the scale, it will show "0.0" or "0.00" on the screen, and tarring is complete.
- Calibration and adjustment are performed at the factory. However, the weighing range can shift slightly during shipping. Also, due to changes in local acceleration of gravity around the world, adjustment is recommended when moving the scale from one location to another. To check calibration:
- 1. Turn the scale on.
- 2. Hold the "MODE" key for a few seconds. The display will show "CAL", followed by the required calibration weight.
- 3. Place the required calibration weight onto the platform and press "ON/OFF".
- 4. The display will show "PASS", then return to normal weighing mode. Calibration is complete.
- 1. Turn the scale on by pressing the ON / OFF key.
- Wait for the display to show "0.0g" or "0.00g" then press and hold the MODE key until the display shows "CAL", then release.
- 3. Press the MODE key again. The display will flash "CAL" followed by the required calibration weight.
- Place the required calibration weight on the center of the platform. The display will show "PASS" then return to normal weighing mode. Calibration is complete! You may now turn the scale off.
|Why cana€2t I turn on my weigh scale?
- Check if it contains storage battery and if it has power, if it is connected with batteries or external power supply.
- Check if the battery and button wires are loose.
- Check if the power switch is at the state of ON or OFF.
|Why my scale has an inaccurate zero?
- If the flow of air is unstable, the scale faces the opening window or it is not placed on the face on the steady area, etc. (see operation manual).
- If there are objects producing electromagnetism interference nearby.
- If it has been experienced being hit or falling over.
|Why does the battery symbol appear on my scale?
- Charge for the scale immediately with power cable.
- There may be some troubles about storage batteries or electronics components.
|Why there is no backlighting for my scale?
- If there is no sufficient battery power.
- If the backlit function in the internal procedure is set.(see see operation manual)
- Backlit has been set, but there must be weighs in the pan and the backlit can only be light with the 9X inductance.
- There may be some faults about electronics components.
|Why does the screen display abnormally?
- If it displays single fonts with words breaking, maybe the LCD has a poor contact or has a fault.
- It may be the problems of electronics components that it displays obscurely or is impossible to display.
|Why does the keys function abnormally or they can act automatically?
- The keys have poor contact.
- There are some problems about keys socket.
|No numerical display.
- Check if it is power off automatically due to the over low voltage (if it is powered by batteries).
- If the AC supply voltage matches that marked on the scale, or if the fuse is burn-out. (If it is powered by A.C)
|It is impossible to calibrate.
- If the weight are too little for the calibration.
- If the deviation of weights weight and the calibration value is too large (usually caused by using wrong weights).
- If entering with the super user code which is only suitable for software protection model.
- If the jumper wire occurs during the short circuit calibration, which is suitable for the seal model.
|It is not at the zero position after being unloading.
- If the zero position tracking set is too little.
- If the platform is touched by foreign objects.
- The weight of the container will subtract from the available capacity.
- 1. Place the empty container or vessel on the weighing platform.
- Press the TARE key once. The display will then reset to zero. If the container is removed, its weight will be displayed as a negative number.
- 3. You may now fill the container with the quantity to be weighed. The display will show the net weight of the contents.
- To return to normal weight display (gross weight), remove any items from the weighing platform and press the TARE key again to re-zero the scale.
We offer shipping service for all items online to most countries of the world.
Order will be shipped out in 2-7 working days normally, exculde big holidays and irresistible factors.
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in HK or US, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped on the same day; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 days. Orders are shipped Monday to Sunday.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
|Standard Shipping Cost
|United States Warehouse
||United States,Canada, United Kingdom,Spain, Australia, France, Germany, Mexico, India, Netherlands
Note: Delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to this email within 12 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events.
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at email@example.com before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
If the product you received is damaged or incorrect , please contact us in a timely manner with related photos or a specific video. You could request either a full refund or a replacement item once our factory confirm that.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Kindly keep it neat and in its original packaging.
If you need to return an item, simply email us including your order number, reason for return and it would be great if related pictures could be attached. We will then provide you with instructions and a return address to ship your set back. All returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 5 business days).
Should you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!