Dear customers, this kongming lamp has multiple colors. After your purchase, we will randomly select a color for you, 50pcs for a group of shipments. These 50 kongming lights are all the same color, not multiple colors. Happy shopping!
Sky lanterns (sometimes referred to by their traditional name, Kongming lanterns) are small, light, hot air balloons usually constructed from tissue paper and a bamboo or metal frame. Whether you're launching these balloons for their original purpose as part of certain festive Asian traditions or simply for fun, it's important to observe safety measures to prevent fires and ensure a good time is had by all.
Fay Night Balloons KongMing Sky Lanterns UFO Wishing Lamps
Create a romantic and fantastic atmosphere for your lovers on your date or special days
Write your wish on these lanterns and let it fly into the sky
Fantastic and romantic gadgets for your celebration party
Increase unbelievably funny for your special day
Provided with solid wax fuel, very convenient to use Note:Please be careful for the grass and tree,better to play on the spacious place or on the beach.
KongMing Sky Lantern
Fireproof Paper,Solid Fuel
Up to 1000m (Approx)
About 15-20 min (Approx)
85 x 45 x32 cm
How to Launch a Sky Lantern
1. Choose a safe launch site.In the vast majority of cases, sky lanterns are perfectly safe and fun. Usually, the sky lantern climbs gently into the sky, the candle or rag inside eventually runs out of fuel, and the balloon floats harmlessly to the ground. However, because they're powered by an open flame and are often made of flammable tissue paper, there's always the chance, however small, that a sky lantern can burn out of control. Use common sense when choosing a launch site. Here are just a few things to consider:
Pick a spot free from obstruction. Parks and wide open fields are great for this purpose. There should be no trees, roofs, power lines, or other possible obstructions in the immediate area when you launch your sky lantern.
Don't launch sky lanterns in areas where dry timber is present. Because of the small risk of fire, it's best not to launch sky lanterns where dead wood, foliage, or grass is present. Keep in mind that sky lanterns can drift fairly far before they land, and though the internal flame has usually burnt out by this point, there's still the risk that embers may remain.
Finally, know your local laws. Don't launch sky lanterns in areas where it's illegal. Most local jurisdictions have laws regarding fireworks and other types of entertainment involving open flame. Obey these laws - it's not worth getting a fine over.
2. Launch during good weather.Sky lanterns are meant to hang tranquilly in the sky, providing a beautiful sight for miles around. Try to launch sky lanterns during calm, clear, still nights. Don't launch sky lanterns when there's a strong wind or a chance of rain. Inclement weather can put a damper on your festivities by making it difficult to launch a sky lantern in the first place or even knocking your balloon out of the sky.
3. Open your lantern.When you're ready to launch your lantern, gently check to ensure the hole at the bottom of the balloon is open and the balloon material is secured to the frame. At this point, if you haven't done so, you may attach your candle or fuel-soaked rag by securing it to its seat at the bottom of the frame. For wire frames, this usually means pulling the wires through the center and twisting around the fuel source.
4.Fill your lantern with air.Before launching, you want to ensure your balloon is fully inflated with air so that none of the material hangs inward. Not only does this make it easier to get the lantern off the ground, it also makes it less likely that the balloon's material will drift over the flame and catch fire. Grab the balloon by the bottom of its frame and gently swing the lantern back and forth (as you would with a trash bag) until it's full.
5. Light the fuel source.Whether you're using a fuel-soaked towel, a candle, or another fuel source, it's time for ignition. Keeping the balloon vertical, light the fuel and allow the hot air from the flame to inflate the balloon. It may take a minute or two for your lantern to become buoyant - as you wait, hold on to the sides to keep the balloon open and vertical.
If you're worried about the possibility of your sky lantern immediately collapsing and burning up, don't be afraid to have a hose or a bucket of water on hand.
6. Let go and enjoy! Wait until you begin to feel a gentle upward tug, then simply let your balloon go - there's no need to throw it. Your sky lantern should float up into the night sky as it gives off a beautiful warm glow. Enjoy this peaceful, magical experience. If the thought of watching your sky lantern slowly drift out of view makes you sad, tie a light, non-flammable string to its frame so that you can hold on to it like a kite. 7. Make a wish (optional).In some traditions, sky lanterns bear the wishes of the person or family who created them. If you or your family would like to partake in this fun tradition, you may make a wish as your lantern drifts into the sky or write your wish on the material of the lantern before you launch it.
FREE & SPEEDY shipping on most states in the United States!! Except the following states : Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Alaska, Guam, Virgin Islands.
Orders will ship within 48 hours normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Standard delivery takes 2-7 business days normally.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
Applicable sales tax will be added to your order for shipments to residents of California and New Jersey. and these taxes will be calculated based on the corresponding province of purchase and billing address. We do not add taxes unless we are required by law to do so.
Delivery to APO and FPO Addresses
We are happy to make APO and FPO deliveries for you. When ordering online, you will see a message that indicates that your delivery destination lies outside our normal shipping zones. Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote for you to approve. Please note, when ordering by credit card your card you will not be charged for your items until you approve the shipping costs. All APO and FPO deliveries must be sent by USPS.
It is the most powerful detacher at market now,is more easier and more function than common.It can remove all kinds of hard tags easily.Consist of several strong permanent magnets.High-temperature endurance...